AZ TRUCK TRAILER TRAINING PROGRAMME30 days
- This Programme is a Vocational Programme.You are qualified to drive any tractor-trailer combination and may also drive vehicle in Class D and G...
- Topics: Employment in the commercial vehicle industry Vehicle components & systems Basic driving techniques Professional driving habits Tractor-trailer off-road tasks and manoeuvres Documents, paperwork & regulatory requirements Vehicle inspection activities Hours of service compliance Cargo securement & loss prevention Handling emergencies
- Practical Skills: 50 Hours: One-on-One on-road and off-road driving techniques including driving in traffic backing and parking defensive driving and more
AZ TRUCK TRAILER REFRESHER COURSE25 days
- Refresher Training or Advanced Standing Training provides students with basic theoretical and practical training to safely operate a Tractor-Trailer and refresh their previous knowledge of driving an AZ vehicle.
- If you are or have been previously licensed AZ Driver, these packages may be the perfect option for you to refresh your skills!
- Licensed AZ Drivers are allowed to drive any tractor-trailer combination. They may also drive in class D and G
DZ TRUCK DRIVING PROGRAMME30 days
- Are you looking to become a DZ Truck Driver? Look no further, Canadian Truck Training Centre Inc. is one of the most respected names in the industry, with a history of superior education, exceptional certified professionals, and successful graduates.
- Because our driving courses are facilitated on-site and provide far more hands-on experience with the equipment, our graduates are better prepared for career opportunities.
WHIMS PROGRAMME30 days
- WHMIS is a national hazard communication standard. It encompasses such key elements as labelling of “controlled products”, provision of material safety data sheets (MSDS) and employee education and training.
- CTTC Fall Protection Course is designed to give workers means and knowledge to prevent and protect themselves from falls from height and reduce fall related injuries. Participants will be trained in selection and use of proper protection procedures and gear, inspection and maintenance of protective equipment...
TDG PROGRAMME30 days
- TDG is national programme established to promote public safety during transportation and handling of dangerous materials, whether they are moved by road, rail, air or sea.
- The Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act stipulates compliance with international requirements for classification, labelling and marking of means of containment, transport documentation and safety marks for dangerous goods.
- The regulations also specify that people involved in handling such good must be appropriately trained to ensure their and public safety
AIR BRAKE30 days
- Participants must have a valid Ontario class "G" license or greater to attend. If you plan to upgrade your current Class "G" license to a higher class, you need the 12 hours air brake course.
- Canadian Truck Training Centre Inc. Instructor will conduct the 12 hour Ministry of Transportation approved Air Brake Endorsement Course. At the conclusion of the course, a 20 question written test will be administered, out of which 16 questions have to be cleared.
- Upon successful completion a practical examination will also be done on a tractor trailer unit. At the successful completion of the programme a certificate will be granted that must be forwarded to the local driver test centre. After completion Air Brake (Z) Endorsement Programme, applicant will receive the certificate. Please make sure that you check the spelling of your name and Drivers License number and take this Certificate to your nearest Driver Test Centre as soon as convenient but before the end of the SIX MONTH completion date which is on the bottom right of your certificate.
- Once the certificate has expired you MUST take the entire course again at your own cost. For the nearest Drive Test Centre, please go to www.drivetest.ca to find your local office.
Practice skills of communication with traffic police